PRECIOUS METALS RESPONSIBLE GOLD
As Harem Gold and Precious Metals, Inc. we are cognizant of our responsibility not to be associated in any way with participation in money laundering, terrorism finance, or human rights violations at any point along the supply chain. In this context, we operate in full compliance with the following standards, guidelines, and directives:
○ Rules and conventions of the global precious metals business
○ LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) Responsible Gold Guidance
○ LBMA Responsible Silver Guidance
○ DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre) Practical Guidance for Market Participants in the Gold and Precious Metals Industry
○ OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas
○ Gold Supplement to the OECD Due Diligence Guidance
○ World Gold Council Conflict-Free Gold Standard
○ Directives of Turkey’s Financial Crimes Investigation Board (MASAK)
○ Borsa Istanbul Responsible Gold Supply Chain Guidance
Harem Gold and Precious Metals, Inc. has developed its company policy and necessary procedures for customer identification, risk management, and compliance pertinent to due diligence in its gold and silver supply chain. Furthermore, we formally require our employees, agents, and business partners to comply with these procedures.
As part of its service approach focusing on customer satisfaction and security, our company has adopted the following rules to safeguard the privacy of any personal information you provide to our website:
Without prior information and consent of our customers, we do not share your personal information in any way with any third party, except for institutions and officials that are authorized by pertinent laws and regulations to access such information.
Our company has taken all necessary measures to safeguard the privacy of our customers’ personal information, keeping our information systems and internet infrastructure at the most reliable level.
Our company ensures that our third-party service providers comply with our privacy standards and conditions.
In terms of the personal information provided to our website, our company has taken all necessary security measures, keeping our information systems and internet infrastructure at the most reliable level. Data entered by our customers on our website for purposes of requesting products or services or updating account information cannot be viewed by other internet users. Measures have been taken to prevent any unauthorized access to personal information our customers share with us.
Our company shall divulge personal information solely within the framework of laws and regulations and with requisite authorization. Upon request from regulatory, legislative, and executive bodies and agencies, our company will divulge such information only within the limits of lawful authorization. Information releases made to legal authorities shall not be construed as violation of customer privacy.